Regional Director PositionJoin Our Dream Team Because Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Do you have a passion for cultural exchange, disability support and building relationships? Apex Professional Exchange is expanding in Australia and we are looking for Regional Directors in Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth to work with their local host families and their international care professionals, and to grow their areas.
Work from home
Work with a team that is committed to your sucess & development
As a Regional Director, you are the frontline of our company. You have exceptional communication skills and an ability to create strong, positive relationships.
You are the reason our customers rate Apex Professional Exchange as providing exceptional customer service throughout their program experience.
You will be overseeing participant support and program compliance in your region. You will be an integral member of the wider team by proactively identifying and seeking out ways to expand program participation and develop a culture of exceptional customer service delivered to program participants.
Could Apex Professional Exchange help you define your Success?
- Do something you love that connects you with others locally, nationally and internationally
- Make your own hours
- Be your own boss and be in charge of your own schedule, income and success
- Use the talents and passion you already have
- Help to improve the quality of life for children with and without special needs, their parents and the international caregivers.
As a Regional Director, you will work with parents to become host families and professional international caregivers to provide program support as well as reaching out in your community to market and grow the program in your area.
Apex Professional Exchange offers a competitive compensation plan and ability to take charge of your area and its growth.
This is a part time position that has the potential to increase in hours as you build your region. You will have flexible hours and a work-from-home opportunity with unlimited growth.
To be sucessful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated sales and marketing experience
- Proven ability to work independently, take initiative and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Articulate communicator with excellent English written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work in a virtual environment via telecommuting over high-speed Internet access in a quiet and protected work space free from background noise such that the performance of duties is done in the most professional manner
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Consistent, positive “can-do” attitude
- Understanding of children with special needs and NDIS is plus.
- Fluent German (both spoken and written) is beneficial but not a requirement of the role.
- Understanding of recruitment and HR is benefiical but not a requirement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee participant support and work closely with the team in managing any issues that may arise with families and Care Professionals.
- Offer support and guidance to ensure the health, safety and welfare of participants.
- Effectively manage placement changes for win-win outcomes.
- Ensure compliance with program regulations.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and documentation with Apex systems.
- Escalate customer concerns to the appropriate team member as needed.
- Marketing to generate new Host Family leads
- Provide mediation and employment support as needed
How To Apply
We would love to have you join our team!
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org